Principles and Practice of Programming in Java (PPPJ 2010)
The 8th International Conference will bring together researchers, teachers, practitioners and programmers who study or work with the Java language
- All day event.
TU Wien, Campus Karlsplatz
1040 Vienna, Karlsplatz 13
Stiege 1, Erdgeschoß, AAEG18
The scope of the WiP session is similar to that of the main conference. The list of topics below is not exhaustive, also work from related areas is welcome:
- The Java Language and Systems
- Other Languages for the JVM
- VM Design and Optimization
- Software Engineering with Java
- Model-driven Development in Java
- Component- and Service-oriented Architectures
- Java Frameworks and Tools
- Java and Formal Methods
- Testing, Analysis and Metrics
- Java on Mobile and Embedded Devices
- Java Concurrency
- Parallelization of Java programs
- Applications in Science, Engineering, and Business
- Java Practice and Experience Reports
- Teaching Java
The PPPJ 2010 WiP session will take place during the main conference. It consists of a short oral presentation (three to five minutes, aided by slides), followed by the interactive poster session. Slides (in PDF format) and the printed A0-sized version of the poster should be handed in by the respective presenter when registering at the conference venue.
Best Student Poster Award
All posters presented by students compete for the Best Student Poster Award. The winner is selected during the conference and presented with a monetary price of EUR 200. To be eligible, the presenter must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at his or her school.
Note: This is one of the thousands of items we imported from the old website. We’re in the process of reviewing each and every one, but if you notice something strange about this particular one, please let us know. — Thanks!