Austrias Green Future: Key Sustainabilization Tools
VRVis invites to an expert panel discussion on tech and sustainability with researchers, politicians, and industry leaders.
- wolke19 / Ares Tower
- 1220 Vienna, Donau-City-Straße 11
Registration and Information
The path to the future is clear: Sustainable development in all areas is necessary for a green turnaround – socially and economically. The Zentrum für Virtual Reality und Visualisierung Forschungs-GmbH (VRVis) invites renowned experts from politics, industry, and research on stage, to discuss crucial sustainabilization tools from science and technology and how the Austrian RTI scene can contribute to a sustainable future of our country. From best practices to alliances and sustainable economic goals to achieve the UN’s 2030 sustainability agenda.
- Leonore Gewessler, Federal Minister for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology.
- Florian Frauscher, Head of Section for Business Location, Innovation and Internationalization, Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs
- Philip Gady, Vice President of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce
- Judith Engel, Member of the Board of ÖBB Infrastruktur AG
- Martin Pischler, Head of Global Quality Assurance, Environment & Energy at RHI Magnesia
- Andreas Januskovecz, Forestry Director Head of Climate Affairs, City of Vienna
- Gerti Kappel, Dean of TU Wien Informatics
- Gerd Hesina, Managing Director of VRVis
VRVis Open House
Before the panel discussion from 14:00-17:00, the VRVis research team invites you to dive into the world of cutting-edge visual computing research. Experience state-of-the-art use cases and trendsetting sustainable solutions in the areas of climate change adaptation, digital radiology, resilient manufacturing, renewable energy, and more!
The VRVis Open House will take place on Thursday, June 30, 2022 / 14:00-17:00 directly at the Research Center, Donau-City-Strasse 11, 5th floor, 1220 Vienna.