The CPS Week (April 11-14, 2016) brings together four leading conferences - HSCC, ICCPS, IPSN and RTAS - as well as several workshops and tutorials on various aspects on the research and development of cyber-physical systems: Embedded Systems, Hybrid Systems, Real-Time and Sensor Networks.
Cyber-physical Systems (CPS) are engineered systems whose operations are monitored, coordinated, controlled, and integrated by a computing and communication core embedded in all types of objects and structures in the physical environment. Such systems must be operated safely, dependably, securely, efficiently and in real-time. Advances in this field will have great technical, economic and societal impacts in the near future.
HSCC 2016 - the 19th ACM International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control ICCPS 2016 - the 7th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems IPSN 2016 - the 15th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks RTAS 2016 - the 22nd IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium
- 1 October 2015: Deadline for Workshop and Tutorial Proposals
- 8 October 2015: Abstract Registration (HSCC, ICCPS, IPSN)
- 15 October 2015: Deadline for Paper Submission (ICCPS, IPSN, RTAS)
- 23 October 2015: Deadline for Paper Submission (HSCC)
- 10 March 2016: Early Registration deadline
- 11 April 2016: Workshop and Tutorial Day
- 12-14 April 2016: Conferences
Note: This is one of the thousands of items we imported from the old website. We’re in the process of reviewing each and every one, but if you notice something strange about this particular one, please let us know. — Thanks!