New Fundamental and Area Courses in Winter
Two fundamental courses of this year’s winter term are given by two distinguished researchers: Carlo Ghezzi (Politecnico die Milano, and Member of our International Advisory Board) focuses on the meaning of "Being a Researcher“, and in "Philosophy of Science" Matti Tedre (University of Eastern Finland) characterizes modern science as a specific way of human knowing and presents philosophical positions on this human knowing.
- Being a Researcher (Carlo Ghezzi, Politecnico di Milano, Italy)
- Philosophy of Science (Matti Tedre, University of Eastern Finland)
- Research and Career Planning for Doctoral Students
- Deontic Logic for Normative Reasoning (Guido Governatori, CSIRO/Data61, Australia)
- for summer 2020, two to three courses are planned
Other elective courses
Updates can always be found in TISS.
Published September 16, 2019