Renata Georgia Raidou
Assistant Prof. Dr.
I am Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) in Medical Visualization and Visual Analytics at the Research Unit of Computer Graphics of the Institute of Visual Computing & Human-Centered Technology, at TU Wien, Austria.
I investigate and design Visualization and Visual Analytics strategies, which address biological and medical applications. My core interests revolve around the following topics:
- Medical Visualization and Visual Analytics, to address the needs of P4 medicine: personalization, predictiveness, preventiveness, and patient participation.
- Uncertainty Visualization, e.g., to analyze anatomical variability and its effect on treatments, or to investigate uncertainty in biological models.
- Ensemble and Comparative Visualization, e.g., to explore big data from large cohorts of patients, or to analyze models and simulations of biological processes.
- (Augmented) Data Physicalization, to fabricate physical objects from the data for the education of the general public or for training (e.g., combined with AR).
- Bachelor Thesis for Computer Science and Business Informatics / 186.829 / PR
- Project in Medical Informatics / 186.847 / PR
- Project in Visual Computing / 186.834 / PR
- Project in Visual Computing 1 / 193.071 / PR
- Project in Visual Computing 2 / 193.072 / PR
- Realtime Visualization / 186.191 / VU
- Scientific Research and Writing / 193.052 / SE
- Selected Chapters from Medical Visualization / 186.105 / VU
- Selected Topics in Computer Graphics / 186.167 / VU
- Seminar for Master Students in Medical Informatics / 180.776 / SE
- Seminar for Master Students in Visual Computing / 180.774 / SE
- Seminar in Computer Graphics / 186.175 / SE
- Seminar in Visualization / 186.046 / SE
- Seminar on medical informatics / 186.848 / SE