Univ.Ass. / MSc
- Bachelor Thesis in Computer Science / 194.112 / PR
- Machine Learning Algorithms and Applications / 194.101 / PR
- Project in Computer Science 1 - Machine Learning Algorithms and Applications / 194.119 / PR
- Seminar in Artificial Intelligence - Theoretical Aspects of Machine Learning / 194.118 / SE
- Theoretical Foundations and Research Topics in Machine Learning / 194.100 / VU
Note: Due to the rollout of TU Wien’s new publication database, the list below may be slightly outdated. Once APIs for the new database have been released, everything will be up to date again.
- One-Shot Learning of Ensembles of Temporal Logic Formulas for Anomaly Detection in Cyber-Physical Systems / P. Indri, A. Bartoli, E. Medvet, L. Nenzi / in: "EuroGP 2022: Proceedings of the 25th European Conference on Genetic Programming", 20-22 , April; Springer-Verlag, Madrid, Spain, 2022, 32 - 47