Projektass. Dipl.-Ing. Mag.rer.soc.oec. / Bakk.techn.
- Technological Interventions to Increase Mobility of Older Adults with Dementia / N. Luckner, F. Kayali, P. Purgathofer, K. Werner, M. Capatu, V. Mühlegger, V. Schauer / in: "2018 IEEE 6th International Conference on Serious Games and Applications for Health (SeGAH)", J. Vilaça, T. Grechenig, D. Duque, N. Rodrigues, N. Dias (ed.); issued by: IEEE; IEEE, New York, 2018, ISBN: 978-1-5386-6298-4, 1 - 6
- Tools to support self-determined mobility for people with dementia / K. Werner, P. Purgathofer, F. Kayali, N. Luckner / Talk: eHealth Summit Austria, Wien (invited); 2017-05-23
- Ethical Considerations for Designing Technology for People with Dementia / F. Kayali, N. Luckner, P. Purgathofer, K. Werner / in: "Proceedings of the CHI 2017 Workshop "HCIxDementia: The Role of Technology and Design in Dementia"", Acm Chi 2017, 2017, 5 pages
- Creating Community Fountains by (Re-)Designing the Digital Layer of Way-finding Pillars / K. Spiel, K. Werner, O. Hödl, E. Ehrenstrasser, G. Fitzpatrick / Poster: 19th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services -- MobileHCI 2017, Wien; 2017-09-04 - 2017-09-07; in: "Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services", (2017)
- Ethical and Legal Aspects of an AAL System Supporting Night Care in Residential Care / M. Rauhala, P. Panek, K. Werner, W. Fuchs / in: "Ambient Assisted Living, Advanced Technologies and Societal Change", issued by: R. Wichert and H. Klausing; Springer International Publishing Switzerland, Heidelberg, 2016, ISBN: 978-3-319-26343-4, 97 - 108
- Mobilizing Senior Citizens in Co-Design of Mobile Technology / L. Malmborg, E. Grönvall, J. Messeter, T. Raben, K. Werner / International Journal of Mobile Human Computer Interaction (IJMHCI), 8 (2016), 4; 42 - 67
- Mobilizing Senior Citizens in Co-Design Work / L. Malmborg, K. Werner, J. Messeter, E. Grönvall, T. Raben / in: "Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction", ACM, New York, 2015, ISBN: 978-1-4503-3653-6, 916 - 919