Projektass.in Dipl.-Ing. Mag.a rer.soc.oec. / Bakk.a techn.
Human-Computer Interface for an e-commerce search system
2022 / Vienna Business Agency (WAW)
Got-IT: a toolkit for inclusive eHealth solutions in the promotion of healthy lifestyles
2021 / European Commission
Note: Due to the rollout of TU Wien’s new publication database, the list below may be slightly outdated. Once APIs for the new database have been released, everything will be up to date again.
- Desiging Social Play Things / Ch. Frauenberger, S.-K. Kender, L. Scheepmaker, K. Werner, K. Spiel / in: "NordiCHI '20: Proceedings of the 11th Nordic Conference on Human-Computer Interaction: Shaping Experiences, Shaping Society", 24; issued by: Association for Computing Machinery; ACM, New York, 2020, ISBN: 9781450375795, 1 - 12
- Children as Designers - Recognising divergent creative modes in Participatory Design / S.-K. Kender, Ch. Frauenberger, J. Pichlbauer, K. Werner / in: "NordiCHI '20: Proceedings of the 11th Nordic Conference on Human-Computer Interaction: Shaping Experiences, Shaping Society", 18; issued by: Association for Computing Machiner; ACM Digital Library, New York, 2020, ISBN: 9781450375795, 1 - 11
- Technological Interventions to Increase Mobility of Older Adults with Dementia / N. Luckner, F. Kayali, P. Purgathofer, K. Werner, M. Capatu, V. Mühlegger, V. Schauer / in: "2018 IEEE 6th International Conference on Serious Games and Applications for Health (SeGAH)", J. Vilaça, T. Grechenig, D. Duque, N. Rodrigues, N. Dias (ed.); issued by: IEEE; IEEE, New York, 2018, ISBN: 978-1-5386-6298-4, 1 - 6
- Creating Community Fountains by (Re-)Designing the Digital Layer of Way-finding Pillars / K. Spiel, K. Werner, O. Hödl, E. Ehrenstrasser, G. Fitzpatrick / Poster: 19th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services -- MobileHCI 2017, Wien; 2017-09-04 - 2017-09-07; in: "Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services", (2017)
- Tools to support self-determined mobility for people with dementia / K. Werner, P. Purgathofer, F. Kayali, N. Luckner / Talk: eHealth Summit Austria, Wien (invited); 2017-05-23
- Ethical Considerations for Designing Technology for People with Dementia / F. Kayali, N. Luckner, P. Purgathofer, K. Werner / in: "Proceedings of the CHI 2017 Workshop "HCIxDementia: The Role of Technology and Design in Dementia"", Acm Chi 2017, 2017, 5 pages
- Ethical and Legal Aspects of an AAL System Supporting Night Care in Residential Care / M. Rauhala, P. Panek, K. Werner, W. Fuchs / in: "Ambient Assisted Living, Advanced Technologies and Societal Change", issued by: R. Wichert and H. Klausing; Springer International Publishing Switzerland, Heidelberg, 2016, ISBN: 978-3-319-26343-4, 97 - 108
- Mobilizing Senior Citizens in Co-Design of Mobile Technology / L. Malmborg, E. Grönvall, J. Messeter, T. Raben, K. Werner / International Journal of Mobile Human Computer Interaction (IJMHCI), 8 (2016), 4; 42 - 67
- Mobilizing Senior Citizens in Co-Design Work / L. Malmborg, K. Werner, J. Messeter, E. Grönvall, T. Raben / in: "Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction", ACM, New York, 2015, ISBN: 978-1-4503-3653-6, 916 - 919