Since the Bachelor with Honors program aims at nurturing excellence, and offers a high-level, demanding environment for ambitious undergraduates, successful applicants must meet objective, performance-based criteria:
- Successful completion of at least 72 ECTS of regular mandatory courses within the framework of your bachelor program at the time of application
- A weighted grade point average ≤ 2.0 (Austrian grades range: 1=excellent to 5=insufficient), with a realistic chance to meet the (stricter) completion criteria
- An eligible mentor (a professor of the faculty)
- A coherent Bachelor with Honors program proposal + justification—agreed with your mentor—covering courses from bachelor and master programs worth 45 to 60 ECTS (in addition to the 180 ECTS of your regular bachelor program).
- Summer term: January 31 (valuation date performance criteria: Feb 15, decision: Mar 1)
- Winter term: September 1 (valuation date performance criteria: Sep 15, decision: Oct 1)
- Fill in the Application form (F-246) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org