AI + Logic Week
Three public lectures by groundbreaking researchers in the field of artificial intelligence and logic – for experts and beginners alike.
With great power comes great responsibility. This could not be more true for developing artificial intelligence. The rapidly growing field revolutionizes the way we live, work, and interact with one another – and as it continues to advance, questions on ethical, social, political and economic implications become increasingly urgent.
For our AI+Logic Week, we invite internationally renowned scientists in the field of AI to delve into technology and its impact on society. Whether you’re a student, a professional looking to expand your knowledge, or a citizen interested in the societal implications of AI – this week’s lectures will provide you with valuable insights and perspectives.
June 5, 2023
- Vienna Gödel Lecture on “AI & Sustainability” by Carla P. Gomes, Cornell University, USA
- When? 17:30 CEST, On-Site and Live-Stream
- Where? Informatik Hörsaal, Treitlstraße 3, 1040 Vienna
June 6, 2023
- Logic Lounge on “Exploring Connections: Wittgenstein, Gödel, and ChatGPT” by Carla P. Gomes and Bart Selman, Cornell University, USA
- When? 16:00 CEST
- Where? Heuer am Karlsplatz, Treitlstraße 2, 1040 Vienna
June 7, 2023
- IWM Digital Humanism Lecture on “Responsible AI” by Ricardo Baeza-Yates, Northeastern University, USA
- When? 17:00 CEST
- Where? EI7, Gußhausstraße 27-29, 1040 Vienna