Courses by Our Guest Professors in 2023
Join the course held by this year’s renowned guest professors of our doctoral colleges and the TU Wien Informatics Doctoral School.
We are very happy that the following renowned experts have accepted our invitation to teach a courses as guest professors of TU Wien Informatics.
- Eight Lessons on Ethical AI by Antonio A.Casilli (Polytechnic Institute of Paris, France); course starts on May 2, 2023
- Digital Ethics and the Connected World by Gordana Dodig-Crnkovic (Mälardalen University and Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden); course starts on May 2, 2023
- Designing Differently, Imagining Collaboratively: The Need for Socio-Technical Alternatives by Ann Light (University of Sussex, UK); course starts on May 9, 2023
- Non-monotonic Extension of Temporal Logic by Pedro Cabalar (University of A Coruña, Spain); course starts on May 31, 2023
- Introduction to Responsible AI by Ricardo Baeza-Yates (Northeastern University, USA); course starts on June 5, 2023
We might be able to offer one additional course in the summer term. Further information will be announced in TISS as soon as possible.
In addition to the courses, we have our Current Trends in Computer Science ring lecture, where our guest professors hold public lectures on special topics.
Curious about our other news? Subscribe to our news feed, calendar, or newsletter, or follow us on social media.