BDLT19: Diversity Grants
Thanks to financial support by Princeton University, we are happy to provide grants to attend the 1st International Summer School on Security & Privacy for BDLT
Diversity grants will cover registration to attend the summer school and additional travel expenses. The application deadline is Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 23:59 PDT. Notifications will be sent out prior to Sunday, August 18, 2019. All eligible applicants will be able to register at the early bird registration rate until Wednesday, August 21, 2019 regardless of receiving a diversity grant.
- You identify as female or a member of another underrepresented group.
- You will attend all four days of the summer school.
To apply, please email to email@example.com with the following information:
- How your current studies, research, or employment relates to the summer school.
- Why you believe attending would be useful for you.
- A budget estimate, that is how much financial assistance you require.
The application deadline is Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 23:59 PDT. We encourage applications from academia and industry. See bdlt.school for details.
Note: This is one of the thousands of items we imported from the old website. We’re in the process of reviewing each and every one, but if you notice something strange about this particular one, please let us know. — Thanks!