If you have successfully completed all modules of your curriculum and your bachelor thesis, you can apply to complete your bachelor degree.
Announce the completion of your studies easily and conveniently in TISS. Assign all courses to the corresponding modules (if necessary, take into account the respective Transitional Provisions). When you apply, you also have the opportunity to register for the graduation ceremony. After you have submitted the application, we will be automatically notified and check the assignments of your credits according to the specifications of the respective curriculum.
2. Provide Required Documents, optional
If you have had exams from other universities or from other studies recognised by means of a notification, these results will not appear in TISS. Therefore you have to send us the corresponding documents (Notification of Recognition and/or Transcript of Records with the seal of the respective university) by e-mail:
- Contact for the studies UE 033 532, UE 033 533, UE 033 534 and UE 033 535 email@example.com
- Contact for the studies UE 033 526: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Pick up the Certificate
After about three weeks we inform you by e-mail that your final documents have been completed and can be collected from Study Services during opening hours. Please bring the following documents with you:
- current study sheet
- birth certificate (certificate of change of name if applicable)
- passport or proof of nationality
- printed UStat2 confirmation
4. Attend the Graduation Ceremony, optional
If you have registered for the graduation ceremony when you applied, you will receive an invitation by mail about three weeks in advance. If you have not received an invitation, please contact us immediately.