International breeze for the spring semester
Vienna PhD School of Informatics is hosting renowned visiting professors
Visiting Professor courses in the summer term 2017
As every year the Faculty of Informatics invites renowned visiting professors to teach courses. These courses are organized by the Vienna PhD School of Informatics, but they are open for all PhD students. Qualified master students are also very welcome to participate.
This summer term the following lecturers have been invited:
- Prof. Christiane Floyd (Philosophy of Science)
- Prof. Guy Even, Tel-Aviv University (Algorithm Design in Different Models of Computation)
- Prof. Oge Marques, Florida Atlantic University (Advances and Challenges in Vision Science)
- Prof. Thomas Kühne, Victoria University of Wellington (Metamodeling)
- Prof. Alessandro Provetti, Birkbeck University of London (From Web Data to Network Analysis)
All details about their courses can be found here.
Note: This is one of the thousands of items we imported from the old website. We’re in the process of reviewing each and every one, but if you notice something strange about this particular one, please let us know. — Thanks!