Projektass.(FWF) / PhD
- Theoretical Computer Science and Logics / VU / 185.278
On the Computational Interpretation of Intermediate Logics
2019 – 2021 / Austrian Science Fund (FWF)
Curry-Howard, Game Semantics and Herbrand¿s Theorem
2015 – 2017 / Austrian Science Fund (FWF)
- Intermediate Logic Proofs as Concurrent Programs / A. Ciabattoni, F. Genco, F. Aschieri / Talk: Conference: Syntax meets Semantics (SYSMICS) 2019, Amsterdam; 2019-01-21 - 2019-01-25
- Natural Deduction and Normalization Proofs for the Intersection Type Discipline / F. Aschieri / Talk: "Intersection Types and Related Systems" (ITRS 2018), Oxford; 2018-07-08
- On Herbrand constructive Logics III: Intuitionistic logic of constant domains / F. Aschieri / Talk: Classical Logic and Computation" (CL&C 2018), Oxford; 2018-07-07
- Logic-Based Concurrent Calculi / F. Aschieri, A. Ciabattoni, F. Genco / Talk: Substructural logics: semantics, proof theory, and applications, SYSMICS 2018, Wien; 2018-02-26 - 2018-02-28
- Disjunctive Axioms and Concurrent lambda-Calculi: a Curry-Howard Approach / F. Aschieri, A. Ciabattoni, F. Genco / CoRR - Computing Research Repository, abs/1802.00961 (2018), abs/1802.00961
- On Natural Deduction for Herbrand Constructive Logics III: The Strange Case of the Intuitionistic Logic of Constant Domains / F. Aschieri / in: "Proceedings Seventh International Workshop on Classical Logic and Computation, Oxford (UK), 7th of July 2018", 281; S. Berardi et al. (ed.); issued by: EPTCS; Open Publishing Association, 2018, ISSN: 2075-2180, 9 pages
- Classical Proofs as Parallel Programs / F. Aschieri, F. Genco, A. Ciabattoni / Talk: Ninth International Symposium on Games, Automata, Logics, and Formal Verification (GandALF 2018), Saarbrücken; 2018-09-26 - 2018-09-28; in: "Proceedings of Ninth International Symposium on Games, Automata, Logics, and Formal Verification (GandALF 2018)", (2018), 43 - 57
- Curry-Howard, Game Semantics and Herbrand's Theorem / Meitner-Programm / Austria / Project / 2015
Soon, this page will include additional information such as reference projects, activities as journal reviewer and editor, memberships in councils and committees, and other research activities.
Until then, please visit Federico Aschieri’s research profile in TISS .