Double Diploma INSA Lyon—TU Wien Informatics
This integrated degree program is aimed at students at INSA Lyon’s Département Informatique and students of a Master's degree program at TU Wien Informatics.
- Partner: Département Informatique, INSA Lyon
- Duration: 6 Semesters
- Degrees: Diplomingenieur (Dipl.-Ing.) and Ingénieur diplômé (Dipl. Ing.)
- Languages: German, French, English
- Restricted Admission: Yes
As a student in one of our Master’s degree programs, you will switch to the Institut National des Sciences Appliquées Lyon (INSA Lyon) after completing your first year of study. After one year, you complete an internship and work on your diploma thesis under the co-supervision of a faculty member of TU Wien Informatics and a faculty member of INSA Lyon. During your stay at INSA Lyon, you remain enrolled at TU Wien and may be required to pay tuition here. No fees are charged by INSA Lyon. Overall, the double degree program lasts 6 semesters.
- Good command of the German and French language (Level B1)
- Bachelor’s degree from TU Wien Informatics and positive completion of the courses of the first year of on of our Master’s programs
Should you wish to enroll in this double diploma program, you need to apply at the Dean’s Office during your first semester of your Master’s program. Your application must contain a detailed CV, a transcript of records including all your marks and courses so far, and a description of your desired elective of Master’s program.
Please note that you can be eligible for an ERASMUS mobility scholarship—please contact TU Wien’s International Office for further information.
As a successful graduate, you will be awarded the title of "Diplomingenieur der Technischen Universität Wien" and "Ingéniur diplômé de l'Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Lyon avec spécialité Informatique".